Acupuncture Happy Hour is This Thursday!
Come and de-stress with a 20 minute mini acupuncture treatment
During our Happy Hour event, Elizabeth D. Neil, Lic. Ac. will be giving mini-acupuncture treatments in a group setting designed to help you combat stress and to waken the body’s own healing mechanisms.
Thursday July 19th, 4-6 pm $20
Please call ahead at 508.539.0299 to book a spot – space is limited
How It Works
• Arrive 10 minutes early to fill out the paperwork
• Dress comfortably, hydrate and bring your mat if you have one
• Eating lightly before is recommended
• You’ll sit with others in our reception area and have acupuncture needles applied to your body. Calming points on the ears and body will be selected to smooth energy flow, calm the nervous system and enhance general well-being
• Music will play to complement the energetic effects of the acupuncture points
No prior experience with Acupuncture is necessary. Each Acupuncture Happy Hour treatment will offer an opportunity to experience the relaxing and rejuvenating benefits of acupuncture that may include: more peaceful sleep, greater mental clarity, reduced anxiety, lower stress responses, and overall greater well-being.