Three upcoming vaccine clinics: Cape Cod Community College (2 clinics) and Barnstable County Fairgrounds (1 clinic) will open for online registration on Friday, April 2 at 12:00 PM
- Tuesday April 6, 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Wednesday April 7, 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- These clinics are available for those who meet the following criteria: All those eligible in Phase 1 and people who are 60 or older, people with 2 or more certain medical conditions, people who live or work in low income and affordable senior housing, K-12 educators, K-12 school staff, and child care workers, and certain workers.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Individuals arriving at vaccination sites must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Please try these direct links below, which may help to bypass the waiting room in the registration system.
Cape Cod Community College Clinics HERE
- If these links do not work, you will need to go to www.maimmunizations.org, and expect to enter the system’s “waiting room” automatically. While waiting, you will likely see the estimated wait times fluctuate between long and short periods; disregard these reported estimated wait times and persist as long as you are able.
- It is important that you do not refresh the page.
- When going to www.maimmunizations.org, scroll down until you see this clinic listed. We advise that you do not type in the date or any other parameters, such as “senior” or “adult” in the search.