For Immediate Release
October 30, 2018
Mary Lou Palumbo
5 North Market Street
P.O. Box 1245
Mashpee, MA 02649
Getting Up to Speed with Waste Water in Mashpee
Join the Mashpee Chamber of Commerce at our office, located in Mashpee Commons North Market at 5 North Market Street—between Baer’s Pet Depot and Woodruff’s Art Center— on Wednesday, November 7th from 7:45 to 9 am for “Getting Up to Speed with Waste Water in Mashpee”. Conversation will be facilitated by Andrew Gotlieb, Mashpee Selectman and the Executive Director of the Association to Preserve Cape Cod.
Some questions that will be addressed at this meeting include:
• What are the top 5 issues effecting water quality and how does it affect local business?
• What are the future consequences if we don’t act? Financial impact?
• How does Mashpee compare to other communities?
• What is the leadership doing to stay on top of this issue?
• How and why should people get involved and why should they continue to pay attention about what’s going on?
Coffee will be provided.