Saturday, May 19th
Village Green in Hyannis, 9am-1pm
Join Cape Abilities for this all-inclusive, family-friendly event begins and ends at the Village Green in Hyannis, as close to 1,000 supporters and friends of Cape Abilities enjoy a beautiful 2.2 mile walk or run along scenic Hyannis Harbor.
• Live music from The Oyster Band!
• Entertainment, games, food samplings!
This is Cape Abilities’ biggest fundraiser of the year! Monies raised will support our efforts to provide jobs, homes, transportation and extraordinary services for more than 420 individuals with disabilities across Cape Cod.
• Set up fundraising teams by March 20, 2018 and be automatically registered to win a $100 Cape Abilities gift card!
• Free official 2018 Harborwalk Fun Run t-shirts to all registrants!
• Families (up to four) can register for $50
• Individuals are just $25!
The sponsorship opportunities available will demonstrate to the entire Cape community your commitment, generosity and dedication to the importance of giving back right here on Cape Cod!
For more information, please visit our official event website: www.capeabilitiesharborwalkfunrun.kintera.org