The A.L.S. Family Charitable Foundation is hiring!
We are a small but busy nonprofit in Bourne, MA dedicated to providing patients and their families with the best possible financial and emotional support through their unique ALS journey.
Learn more about us at www.alsfamily.org
Interested parties email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Attention: Mary Ann (Sciaba) Singersen
Position: Marketing & Development Manager
This position is part-time and candidates must be available for occasional nights and weekends for fundraising and networking events.
Salary commensurate with experience.
• Event Promotion
• Updating Foundation Marketing Materials
• Securing New Sponsors and Maintaining Relationships with Current Sponsors
• Manage Social Media Accounts
• Grant Proposal Writing
• Writing and Distributing Public Service Announcements & Press Releases
• Microsoft Office
• Strong Writing Skills
• Strong Public Speaking Skills
• Ability to Multi Task and work under Deadlines
• A Positive and Outgoing Personality
• The Ability to Work Independently and as Part of a Team
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising or Journalism or Related Experience in nonprofit sector in communications, public relations and development.
Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Constant Contact, Grant Writing and Word Press a plus.