Relationship Manager, Full-Time
This position requires an aggressive and upbeat personality in order to capture new business, maintain and service current clients and build customer loyalty. Proven sales skills and desire to achieve are a must. Time will largely be spent in the field with current accounts and building new business relationships. This is not an office job! Time in the office will be sent corresponding with current accounts via email and telephone and working with the inside support person.
As a Full-time Outside Relationship Manager for Nauset Disposal, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a sales plan for new business to develop our growing territory
- Seek out small, medium, and large commercial accounts (construction, job sites, manufacturing and other industrial accounts) while also focusing on residential business and recycling
- Develop a targeted marketing campaign and conduct cold calls to continually build business pipeline and brand recognition and attain business goals set by Business Manager
- Manage, maintain and grow existing customer base business through cross-selling strategies
- Manage, maintain and grow territory client base; both commercial and residential
- Participate and be activate in our networking and charitable initiatives
- Prospect to include a minimum of 20 face-to-face appointments with decision makers of targeted companies each week
- Negotiate contracts/agreements
- Work as team player to accomplish all duties associated with the business of solid Waste Removal
- 5-plus years proven sales experience in a direct business-to-business sale, business-to-business cold calling, and/or phone based business-to-business prospecting resulting in successfully obtaining customer appointments and deals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) required.
- Experience in a competitive market environment (solid waste and/or recycling a major plus).
- Excellent computer proficiency skills (MS Office Suite and CRM software).
- Proficient time management skills and the ability to establish priorities in support management/territory needs.
- Sales skills/training experiences a must!
Job Type: Full-time Required experience: B2B Sales, 3-5 years Required education: Bachelor’s
Interested parties should send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.