You are invited to attend the first annual, hosted with the
support of the Martha’s Vineyard Chamber of Commerce.
Saturday, February 3rd from 9AM-3PM
24 Beach Road, Vineyard Haven (a five minute walk from the Steamship Ferry Port)
The mission of Martha’s Vineyard Made is to be the connection to Island-made products that Southeastern,
MA and Cape businesses have been seeking for years. Imagine it, at last an opportunity to meet several Island
producers in one location.
● Look, hold, even taste Island made products
● Meet producers one-on-one to learn and about their evolution, process, and products.
● Introduce your staff to the producers so they can better represent lines.
● Write your 2018 season/annual order early and set up terms, delivery methods, even strategize around
● Share with Martha’s Vineyard Made what other Island-made products to whom you would like to be
Your RSVP is requested for admittance. Please e-mail marthasvineyardmade@gmail with your name and
business name up until February 2rd. Please feel free to share this invitation with other businesses. The first
15 unique registrants will receive a special gift from MV Made and the Chamber of Commerce.
● Parking: Any legal space offsite without a handicap tag
● Services: Light fare, refreshments and coat check will be provided.
● Weather: The event will run unless the Governor restricts driving, the Steamship Authority forecasts
cancellations of multiple boats, or the Chamber of Commerce.
Please don’t hesitate to call Heidi at 508-560-3315 with any questions.
Rachel & Heidi
Rachel A. Baumrin, Austin Designs
Heidi C. Feldman, Down Island Farm