JOB TITLE: Staff Accountant / Bookkeeper
RESPONSIBLE TO: Director of Finance
LIFE, Inc., an innovative non-profit serving adults with intellectual disabilities, is seeking a Staff Accountant / Bookkeeper.
Maintain general ledger records including multiple journal entries and account reconciliation; prepare and analyze budgets and financial reports; bank account reconciliations and perform general bookkeeping.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Maintain lease agreements and service agreements; perform other administrative duties as directed.
• Bachelor’s/Associates degree or equivalent preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ability to learn other Microsoft Office applications
• Highly motivated individual with excellent organizational skills to manage large volumes of information and multiple assignments
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to plan, organize, prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously is essential
• Able to meet deadlines under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to work well/collaborate within a team while working independently with minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Applicants Seeking Part Time or Full Time Apply
Submit resumes to email@example.com