Our mission is to foster and achieve a healthy economic climate for everyone in the Mashpee area through the unity and efforts of our membership. Part of how we achieve the goals of our mission is to generate interest in our community and local businesses through creating, organizing, and coordinating events in Mashpee.
We hold two Monthly Events:
(Click on the events below to learn more about them.)
- Lunch & Learn – Next Lunch and Learn will be held on Thursday, October 16th and Sponsored by Rockland Trust
- Business After Hours – Next Business After Hours will be held at the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe Government Center
Our near-future Annual events include:
- 5th Annual Girls’ & Dolls’ Day – Sunday, November 9th
- Twelve Days of Christmas Live, Online Auction – December 1st through December 12th
- 9th Annual Mashpee Christmas Parade – Saturday, December 13th
- More annual events will be listed here as they become relevant.
To see the events our members, and the town of Mashpee are organizing, please visit the All Events Page.