Our mission is to foster and achieve a healthy economic climate for everyone in the Mashpee area through the unity and efforts of our membership. Part of how we achieve the goals of our mission is to generate interest in our community and local businesses through creating, organizing, and coordinating events in Mashpee.
Mashpee Chamber Annual events include:
- Annual Dinner and Meeting
- Annual Golf Tournament at Willowbend Country Club.
- July 11th – Clam Bake sponsored by Eastern Bank. Visit the Clam Bake page for details and to purchase tickets now!
- August 8th – La Tavola in Mashpee. New Date and New Location! Get the details here.
- October 3rd – Second Annual Dunkin Donuts Shipyard Pumpkinhead Road Race and Pub Crawl. Follow this event on Facebook.
- November 8th – Girls’ & Dolls’ Day. Follow this event on Facebook.
- December 1st through 12th – Twelve Days of Christmas Online Auction. More details coming later.
- December 12th – the 10th Annual Mashpee Chamber Christmas Parade. Follow this event on Facebook. Or visit our unique website for this event. Details coming.
To see the events our members, and the town of Mashpee are organizing, please visit the All Events Page.
We also hold Monthly Events:
(Click on the events below to learn more about them.)
- Business After Hours – A monthly, relaxed gathering of professionals at one of the Mashpee Chamber’s businesses with a non-profit partner, geared towards keeping our community connected.
You may wish to join our mailing list for regular event updates!