Our mission is to foster and achieve a healthy economic climate for everyone in the Mashpee area through the unity and efforts of our membership. Part of how we achieve the goals of our mission is to generate interest in our community and local businesses through creating, organizing, and coordinating events in Mashpee.
Mashpee Chamber Annual events include:
- May 19th – Annual Dinner – Members Only – at Willowbend. More details coming soon.
- May 26th – Golf Tournament at Willowbend Country Club. Sponsored by Oceanside Restoration and Thomas J. O’Neill, Inc. The Mashpee Chamber Golf Tournament will be held at Willowbend on Tuesday, May 26th. 12:00 pm Shotgun start. $160 per player includes Cart, Box Lunch, 18 Holes of Premium Golf, and Barbeque Dinner! Complete and return a Foursome Registration form to the Mashpee Chamber. More details here.
- July 11th – Old Fashioned Clam Bake. Details coming soon.
- August 7th – La Tavola in Mashpee. More details coming soon.
- October 3rd – Second Annual Dunkin Donuts Shipyard Pumpkinhead Road Race and Pub Crawl. Follow this event on Facebook.
- November 8th – Girls’ & Dolls’ Day. Follow this event on Facebook.
- December 1st through 12th – Twelve Days of Christmas Online Auction. More details coming later.
- December 12th – the 10th Annual Mashpee Chamber Christmas Parade. Follow this event on Facebook. Or visit our unique website for this event. Details coming.
To see the events our members, and the town of Mashpee are organizing, please visit the All Events Page.
We also hold two Monthly Events:
(Click on the events below to learn more about them.)
- Lunch & Learn – A monthly lunch-time workshop to educate businesses and individuals.
- Business After Hours – A monthly, relaxed gathering of professionals at one of the Mashpee Chamber’s businesses with a non-profit partner, geared towards keeping our community connected.
You may wish to join our mailing list for regular event updates!