Our mission is to foster and achieve a healthy economic climate for everyone in the Mashpee area through the unity and efforts of our membership. Part of how we achieve the goals of our mission is to generate interest in our community and local businesses through creating, organizing, and coordinating events in Mashpee.
View Calendar of Events here.
2017 Mashpee Chamber Annual events include:
- Annual Golf Tournament – Monday, May 22nd
- Annual Dinner – Members Only, Invitations will be mailed – Tuesday, May 23rd
- LobsterFest – June 23rd, date may be altered, stay tuned!
- La Tavola – Tenth Annual! – Friday, August 11th
- Mashpee Season of Illuminations – Christmas Parade, Saturday, December 9th
To see the events our members, and the town of Mashpee are organizing, please visit the All Events Page.
We also hold Monthly Events:
(Click on the events below to learn more about them.)
- Business After Hours – A monthly, relaxed gathering of professionals at one of the Mashpee Chamber’s businesses with a non-profit partner, geared towards keeping our community connected.
You may wish to join our mailing list for regular event updates!