Our mission is to foster and achieve a healthy economic climate for everyone in the Mashpee area through the unity and efforts of our membership. Part of how we achieve the goals of our mission is to generate interest in our community and local businesses through creating, organizing, and coordinating events in Mashpee.
We hold two Monthly Events:
(Click on the events below to learn more about them.)
- Lunch & Learn – A monthly lunch-time workshop to educate businesses and individuals.
- Business After Hours – A monthly, relaxed gathering of professionals at one of the Mashpee Chamber’s businesses with a non-profit partner, geared towards keeping our community connected.
Our near-future Annual events include:
- Twelve Days of Christmas Live, Online Auction – December 1st through December 12th
- 9th Annual Mashpee Christmas Parade – Saturday, December 13th
- More annual events will be listed here as they become relevant.
To see the events our members, and the town of Mashpee are organizing, please visit the All Events Page.
You may wish to join our mailing list for regular event updates!