Clower Wealth Management
Small, independent wealth management firm, located in Mashpee, MA has an immediate opening for a top-notch Office Manager with exceptional computer skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has previous experience working in the financial services industry.
The Office Manager is responsible for professionally interacting with clients, insurance companies, and financial services personnel. In addition, the Office Manager provides operational and administrative support to the Owner/ President. This position requires an individual who has great customer service and organizational skills, enjoys performing multiple tasks with impeccable accuracy and enjoys working independently in a small office environment. Successful candidates will have a strong track record with technology, detailed follow- through, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, enthusiasm, and a professional demeanor.
- Administrative and client experience with at least 3 years of experience in the financial service industry is required
- Being detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task with a high degree of accuracy and a desire to deliver superior client service
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office, and the desire to work independently in a small team environment
- The ability to assist in the preparation of client reports and other material needed for client meetings and follow through with action items
- Establishing a rapport with custodial contacts to ensure timely and accurate completion of requests
If interested please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.